Is Verizon going to offer and compensation to the people they sold the Revolution?
Joeaaron1313
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just think they should!

Re: Is Verizon going to offer and compensation to the people they sold the Revolution?
frakismyname
Enthusiast - Level 1

They definitely should. I have 500x more issues with my LG Revolution than any other phone...

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon going to offer and compensation to the people they sold the Revolution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your experience with the Revolution to be fantastic, Joeaaron1313. There's lots of customers who love their Revolution and I would love for you to be one of them. What seems to be going on? Please share details so we can make sure your device is as awesome as it should be.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Jatle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would love to see any shred of evidence that there is a person out there who "loves" their Revolution phone. Who could love random restarts, lag, dropped calls, and general unresponsiveness.

DesertRebel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'd like to meet the people who thought this was a great phone. Every system update you guys pushed through on the phone forced me to take this phone to tech support and get a replacement device. This happened twice. For the exact same reason. If I hadn't had the extended warranty, YOUR updates would have forced me to buy a replacement phone sooner than I did. The only reason I stuck with your company is because for full price I could keep my unlimited data plan, and it unfortunately remains the most reasonable plan available on the market.

This phone was a terrible, terrible buy and as a new smartphone user, it was a horrible opening experience that made me think twice about getting a new one. Apps would randomly close, and it took me up to 30 seconds to make a phone call. On a phone. On all three that I possessed. I didn't realize how horrible that phone was until I switched phones.

Jatle
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the part where Verizon Reps continue to completely ignore their customers.

0 Likes