I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
ametier

I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone.  Is there a setting I can use to prevent that?

0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get to the bottom of this issue and explore options to resolve ametier! When did this issue start? Is there any physical/water damage to the phone?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
ametier

This issue has always happened and there is no damage to the phone.  I need to know if there is a setting I can choose to disconnect the call by touching a button.

This is a touch phone and when I put it to my ear to talk it will disconnect if I accidently touch my face to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That sounds like a sensitive touch screen, ametier. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you go to Menu>Settings>Touch Settings, are you able to adjust any of these options?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ametier

No my only options from touch settings are vibrate type, vibrate level, vibrate feedback and audio feedback.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello ametier!

I'm eager to help you with this. By any chance do you have your display set to "always on"? Please go to settings/diaplay and see. If it is set to always on, please change it and test it for me.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
ametier

I do not have that option.

0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone.  Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
Snn5
Legend

The LG G2's proximity sensors are very close to the edge of the top of the screen so a lot of cases and screen protectors can make the screen come on or off randomly.  And also, a lot of accessories for the International, ATT, Sprint, and T-Mobile models won't fit the Verizon variant correctly, even though a lot of sellers say they will.

0 Likes