I cannot send text messages to those on AT&T
abrankel

I have had my LG G2 for about 24 hours and this problem has only started within the past 60 minutes. Anyone have any ideas for fixes? I can't get in contact with Verizon support.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send text messages to those on AT&T
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abrankel look no further, help has arrived! We'll get those messages flowing! Please share the details and we'll get right to work! What zip code are you located in? What happens when you try to send? Do you receive any error messages? Are you able to receive texts from them?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gregoryhack
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. AT&T members can't receive messages from me.  This started for me back around June 9 while I was actually a Sprint user.  Switched to Verizon on June 19, hoping to solve the issue.  However weeks later, AT&T users still can't receive messages from me.

They can receive MMS, just not SMS.  I receive message from them.  It is affecting both Android and iPhone users.  I have always had an Android device.

PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! I want to ensure we're able to get this issue resolved for you. I know how important it is to be able to send messages to friends and family. Did you port your number over from Sprint or are you using a new number? What device are you currently using?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gregoryhack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Duplicate message - Re: Why can't I SMS AT&T

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator