cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I re-install my ringback tones?

shelleylou30
Miembro

I like my LG G2, but was having some call issues. I could hear callers, but they couldn't hear me. Then all my apps would open and close randomly and swipe from right to left and up and down. After multiple calls, a new SIM card, the latest software update and a factory reset I think I may be good. But, now my phone is telling me that there is an error when logging into my ringback tones. When I went online to look the Ringback tone feature is saying it is now incompatible with my phone. I can't even re-add it to my plan.

¡Ayuda!

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I had to factory reset my LG G2 and lost my ringback tone capability. What am I missing?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

I believe if you have the Advanced Calling feature enabled, then ringback tones will not work.

This, from the FAQ:  Ten en cuenta que estas funciones no son compatibles con Advanced Calling 1.0 en este momento: timbres para llamadas entrantes, tonos de Slacker Radio e Identificador de llamadas con nombre.

0 Me gusta

Re: I had to factory reset my LG G2 and lost my ringback tone capability. What am I missing?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

A lot of smartphone owners have gone to ringtone editing apps like Ringtone Maker (you can make your own) and Zedge (premade.)  These apps are free.

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

I believe if you have the Advanced Calling feature enabled, then ringback tones will not work.

This, from the FAQ:  Ten en cuenta que estas funciones no son compatibles con Advanced Calling 1.0 en este momento: timbres para llamadas entrantes, tonos de Slacker Radio e Identificador de llamadas con nombre.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Based on your calling issues as well, I recommend disabling Advanced Calling.  It hasn't worked correctly since being implemented into the G2 in Sept of 2014.

0 Me gusta