How do I change the home page picture?
Tavalon1

I just got a minion cover and it comes with a minion homepage but I can't figure out how to make it my default homepage background. Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change the home page picture?
Snn5
Legend

Select the photo from your gallery (or wherever you saved it) and tap the square with the right-facing arrow at the top of the screen (if in download folder) or tap menu and "Set As" will appear and choose wallpaper.  That will make it your wallpaper.  Also, you can long-press on the homescreen and tap the wallpaper tab, or you can tap menu and select homescreen settings then tap wallpaper.  You can also make that pic your lockscreen by a similar method.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Do you mean the cover comes with a free download code?

did you redeem the code on your phone?

it will then go to download file or directly into your photo gallery in an album called downloads.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Select the photo from your gallery (or wherever you saved it) and tap the square with the right-facing arrow at the top of the screen (if in download folder) or tap menu and "Set As" will appear and choose wallpaper.  That will make it your wallpaper.  Also, you can long-press on the homescreen and tap the wallpaper tab, or you can tap menu and select homescreen settings then tap wallpaper.  You can also make that pic your lockscreen by a similar method.

0 Likes