Re: Dropped calls with LG G2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5,

Sorry to hear that you've had to replace the device 2 to 3 times! That's a lot. Just want to ensure I am understanding, has the device started having dropped calls each time after software update? Please go to Apps > Settings > Tethering & networks > Mobile networks > Network type and strength and let us know the type of signal you see and the the reading in dBm. Press the back button to go the previous menu (Mobile Networks). Is VoLTE enabled? Does the problem persist both with it enabled and disabled?

Have you tried reseating your SIM card http://vz.to/1jQIsnr ? Has the SIM card been replaced?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I was replying to Mattv1.

0 Likes
HeyHank
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, my problem still exists. I am very frustrated with this phone. I can have 3 bars of signal, the party on the other end will say "You're breaking up on me", then sometimes it will drop the call, sometimes not. I also have had times that I know I was in a decent signal area and got a voicemail where someone tried to call me but my phone never rang.

mattv1

Good to know its not just me.  I am having the exact same issues.  All verizon keeps telling me to do is a factory reset of the phone.  I have done it numerous times, doesn't change anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mattv1 We want you to have a fully functioning phone. Are you experiencing the exact same call quality issues? Please tell us more about what your specific issues are with your phone.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
HeyHank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had my Galaxy S5 for 4 weeks now, never dropped a call yet! Using it in the same areas I was using the G2. Proves my point, it was the LG phone like I had been trying to tell Verizon for months.

0 Likes