Sync Kin Twom contact list and Google or gmail contacts
ghee22

How do I sync my Kin Twom phone book with my gmail contacts?

0 Likes
Re: Sync Kin Twom contact list and Google or gmail contacts
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

To link your contacts you with gmail account you will need to:

• Slide the screen either to the right or the left on your KIN and select “Contacts” or “All Contacts
  • Find a contact by either typing his/her name or scroll down with your finger on the screen until you find the contact that you know will have a information from different sources on your phone like Facebook, My Space, Twitter, Exchange or manual input.
  • Tap the “contacts name
  • Tap “More” on the right top of your KIN.
  • Tap “Link Contact
  • The KIN will automatically find similar contact names and populates them on the bottom of the screen.
  • Tap the box with your theme text “Link” that is listed next to the populated list.
  • That information will be moved to the top part of your screen and will from now on appear together in this person contact information. You will see you can “Unlink” this information the same way.
  • If in the automatic populated list the information doesn’t appear you can manually find this through tapping “Link Another

0 Likes
    catdog686

What are the proper settings for the gmail account.  I just bought two of these phones and really need this.

All of the info on the web says set it up in the exchange email setup but the 2m apparently doesn't say that.

I'm hoping the normal pop will work with the correct settings.

Thanks,

kevin

0 Likes
    gkamieneski
    Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe people are making this phone harder to use than it really is.  Just go to the Settings tile, select EMAIL, then under accounts select Gmail.  Other pre-configured choices are Windows Live and there is an Add Account choice.  Numerous posts here and on the Microsoft Answers forum have given the link to the Kin TWOm manual.

0 Likes
    KINuser2010
    Enthusiast - Level 2

I gave the Windows Live route a shot - does not apply to the TWOm.

0 Likes