cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I have no idea how or who to call to block service data!

thatsdiaana
Miembro

I have a KIN 2, and I really need to block my service data, because it racked up to $184.39! And I don't even know how! I thought wifi was free... like idk LOL I just would like to block it so that it would stop overcharging! Thanks..

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I have no idea how or who to call to block service data!

chardonay1234
Miembro

You can block it under "MY VERIZON".  I have mine blocked so I never get any charges when using the WIFI.  Just remember you will only be able to access the internet when you are somewhere that has WIFI.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

thatsdiaana
Miembro

I know that's where I am... but I dont' know what to do after that Smiley Sad Like, it's charging really unreasonable... and I didn't even do anything!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

chardonay1234
Miembro

If you did select DATA BLOCK there is not way you can be charged because you will ONLY be able to use the WIFI.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

blsl
Miembro

call verizon customer service and ask that a block be placed on the device.  had the same issue with a family members kin.  has been replaced 3 times.  Finally replaced with a Samsung which doesn't have Wifi.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

jazzy0213
Miembro

In features under my account:  This is how I disabled ALL data transmission.  I live in the Mountains, I can't get Data even if I wanted to, yet I found Back Up Assistant racking up the Data on my LG Cosmos.

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/uc/UCServiceBlocks.action

0 Me gusta