Re: "SMS Memory Full" on AC791L Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details Lenny525. So that we can provide you with a new SIM card, I have sent you a Private Message.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarileeK
Enthusiast - Level 1

So many words I had to read to get to this very simple fix.

Send text to your jetpack number. THATS THE FIX. You can delete it, or not, but the error goes away.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarileeK, we thank you for sharing that valuable troubleshooting information. We certainly want to ensure that the "SMS Memory full" notification issue is resolved. We're here to assist in any way we can. RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
giffysquid
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked for me, thanks for the tip!

0 Likes
ib_drew

This problem still persists 2 years later... Why cant you guys fix this??

Drew

0 Likes
Soonipee
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked for me - I sent a text to the device, deleted it and the SMS Memory Full message was gone!  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad the issue was fixed, Soonipee. Help is also at your fingertips with the My Verizon app. Do you have any other questions today?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
TiredUser

I have not succeeded in removing the alert after taking all the actions listed on these 5 pages over the last 3 years.  

I have been using my AC791L for 4 years.  This alert just appeared today.  When I send a text message to the associated phone number, it never arrives.  

Further, I attempted to update the software yesterday as it stated one was available.  It stated the update was successful.    The configuration says it was updated 7/23/2018.  What is the latest update name and package version for the software so I may check it?  

Please suggestion a solution.

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, do you only have issues sending a message to this specific number, or is it all numbers? *Estevan

0 Likes