cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

elipse jetpack - no internet in 03060, internet in 03051

Miembro

Starting about 2 weeks ago I cannot get internet access at work in Nashua NH but it works fine in Hudson NH 6 miles away. the good folks at the local Verizon store tell me that it is a problem with one of the local Verizon towers but there is no ETA for resolving the issue. How can I find the status of the problem and can I get a reduction on my bill for service I am paying for but not getting?

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: elipse jetpack - no internet in 03060, internet in 03051

Miembro

I travel with the jetpack. It works in 03051, and 03063, but not in 03060. I spend the majority of my day in 03060. The guys in the local Verizon store tell me that there is a problem with a local tower that mostly effects jet packs, but data to my iPhone has also slowed. Help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

jawybee3, we are here for you to help work on this as soon as possible. So we can help, please send us a Private Note for better assistance.

0 Likes

Miembro

It's very simple, my ellipse jetpack works in Hudson NH (home) ad not in Nashua NH(work) 5 miles away. I believe that Verizon has a problem in Nashua. 

0 Likes

Miembro

How do I send a private note?

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, Jawybee3. I don't see any service alerts reported yet. Have you tried powering the device off and on lately? 

0 Likes

Miembro

I travel with the jetpack. It works in 03051, and 03063, but not in 03060. I spend the majority of my day in 03060. The guys in the local Verizon store tell me that there is a problem with a local tower that mostly effects jet packs, but data to my iPhone has also slowed. Help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

FWIW - we could not get it to work at the local Verizon store, we swapped cards, we even ordered a new one. Nothing worked. Help!

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, jawybee3. We are here to help. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

I ve been having the same issue, it connects every morning then at 8am connection stops, and throughout the day it connects and disconnects every half an hour... and I’m in Massachusetts. 

0 Likes