Re: Jetpack put on Contract w/ out my knowledge
toga1530
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was on an monthly payment plan as the 2 year contract ended. They did give me a $10.00 discount to 1/15/16. Then I checked a few weeks later and it was back on a contract, the discount was removed and the new contract date is April 22, 2016.  No way will I do any more business with Verizon after this.  Once my tablet is out of contract I am moving on.

0 Likes
toga1530
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was not on a contract at all. I was paying monthly off contract as I needed a hotspot.  This is typical Verizon, your always right and lousy data plans.

0 Likes
toga1530
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Jetpac was on a two year contract.  The contract expired and it went month to month, then out of the blue it was back on a contract without my authorization.  Since this posting I have discovered it is back on a month to month plan.  No word from Verizon.  I will be removing the Jetpac from service.  Hopefully it will not be an issue again.

0 Likes
Re: Why was a Jetpack put on Contract without my knowledge
JeremyAcA

it was the same with me I've been fighting since they put it on my account to try and get it off all they can tell me is I have to pay it or pay the termination fee and they're not discounting mine! It's a little ridiculous I've had a terrible experience with Verizon because of this jetpack!

0 Likes
Re: Why was a Jetpack put on Contract without my knowledge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JeremyAcA

Oh no, this is never the experience we want for you and will gladly look into this for you. Just based on what you have said, the only time we put a contract on a device out of contract is when you are offered some type of discount on that line. When offering a discount on a line that is out of contract the terms and conditions are that you keep that line active for a specific amount of time (usually a year, hence the annual contract). We will gladly look into this for you so that we are all on the same page. I will be sending you a private note, please reply to that so that we can assist you.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
StacyJachlewski

Well I’ve seen so many spectrum commercials that when this contract is over I’m definitely moving to them

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes