Two user's
Gasharar

Hope someone can help,  I have a new mifi 7730l and If I'm reading the news, and my wife tries' to use her pc one of and sometime both are dropped.  There is only the two of us.  Any help would be appreciated .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Two user's
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two users,

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience with connection on your Jetpack. Allow us to investigate. What make and model phone do you have? What operating system (Macintosh or Windows) is your wife using?  Here's  a link that will assist with configuring the Jetpack's broadcast channel http://vz.to/2rnQxtt.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

It sounds like there is an IP address conflict.  You and your wife may be sharing the same static IP address.  When two machines with the same IP connect to a network it is common for both connections to go down.

I would start with a reset of the defaults on the MiFi to set it back to DHCP.  Then I would review the individual IP settings on your two personal devices. Make sure they are set to automatic IP addressing.  If you google your "OS and automatic IP" you should be able to find guides on how to confirm and complete these steps.

Then try everything again and see if you can hold the connections.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two users,

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience with connection on your Jetpack. Allow us to investigate. What make and model phone do you have? What operating system (Macintosh or Windows) is your wife using?  Here's  a link that will assist with configuring the Jetpack's broadcast channel http://vz.to/2rnQxtt.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes