Slow data
Verizonslowdata

I been with verizon for 3 years now and not one time late on my payment. 120.00 every month. For a one week now Im been gettin slow data, and high ping. My data was 28 ping around 9mb download 16 mb upload. Not much but worked for me. Now is 67 to 75 ping .95 to .70 kbb. I cant do nothing. Please fix this issue or im going with other carrier. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow data
budfreak
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having a similar issue, except through my phone. I use a Galaxy S7 as a hotspot in my home, and I set it in the same basic area of my window, and then slowly adjust it to the best spot for the fastest speeds using speedtest. Suddenly in the past week my signal strength is fine, my ping is in the 20's, but my data speeds are all over the place like a yo-yo. I usually run 30-50 mbps during the day and 70-100 mbps during the night, but now I'm lucky for it to settle at a 15 daytime and around 30-35 at night. It seems like the tower with the good data speed is suddenly JUST out of my reach now. It's quite frustrating because without decent speeds we can't even watch TV, and Verizon is being zero help with it. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizonslowdata, ensuring your data is working properly is important to us. We can definitely assist. We just need some additional details. What's the name of the plan that you have (you can view it in My Verizon via the data hub)? How much data have you used thus far? What zip code are you experiencing the issue in?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes