Re: How do I sign into my jetpack account
Latke
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same experience. I spent 6 hours in chat until I was told that I needed to access http://my.jetpack. I sent back a screenshot of the message: "This page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." I asked if there might be an error in the URL but was told no. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Latke

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues signing into your account as this is crucial to being able to manage your services. Just so we are all on the same page are you referring to signing in to My Verizon online? If so, have you already registered for online access (see here http://vz.to/2oE8Sf1). If this is not what you are referring to please advise as to what ultimately you are trying to accomplish so that we can better assist you.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Latke
Enthusiast - Level 1

I already have MyVerizon access. Verizon told me to go to the jet pack site and gave me a link (which does not work) so that I could update the jet pack software. I have no idea how else to update it. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Latke, thank you for the details you provided. Upgrading the software on your Jetpack is easy. We will be pleased to provide you the instructions you need. To better assist you, please provide us the make and model number of your JetPack. 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
tycobass

I successfully figured this out.

Turn on the JetPack by holding the on/off button for about 3 seconds (if it says Goodbye, you have just powered off and will need to repeat the process).  After telling you on the display to go to my.jetpack a few times it will get to the point where is shows the name of the device and then the password.  You can step through this information by depressing the on/off button for about quarter second.
Once you get the password from the screen display and have successfully connected to the JetPack network, you can THEN get to my.jetpack (or 192.168.1.1) which will bring up the settings page.  The JetPack password is also the admin password.

0 Likes
CynthiaT1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had this problem too. Be sure your device is on, and you are connected through the jetpack. The website recognizes the jetpack. So it must be on and you must be connected to it. Then the websites work.

0 Likes