MiFi jetpack
tjdesignz

I have never been so irritated with a service in my entire life. I upgrade to unlimited data( slows down even more after 15g) and got the MiFi Jetpack for my office. I pay a lot of money every month for phone and internet service with supposedly fast internet for my business. I'm literally waiting 3-5 min for a tab to open up. I have cleaned my cashe and everything else but still waiting. even typing this I'm waiting for it to catch up. I believe its time to branch out and move over to another provider. trying to run a business with this slow service is driving me crazy. 

0 Likes
Re: MiFi jetpack
DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

One would assume if you were able to reach a tier-2 tech person at Verizon, they would be able to fix your problem.  Did you already talk with them?  Did they trouble shoot your problem...  - - It seems your problem should be able to be corrected fairly quickly. - - That being said, I know Verizon "customer service" has gone way downhill over the last couple of years... 

Btw, there must be some cap on your jetpack before it gets throttled;  what is that cap?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need for speed, tjdesignz. The last thing we would want is for you to have to consider another provider. Since we will need some sensitive information, we have sent you a Private Note to continue our discussion.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable service is of the utmost importance and our mission is to help you in the best way possible. Can you please elaborate further? What specific issues are you encountering? 

0 Likes
jammy58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you a tech support person?  My guess is NO YOU ARE NOT.

0 Likes
jammy58
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's the scam....throttle downs.   They sell this as unlimited data.  After the high speed data (thats what they call it anyway) is gone they throttle you down to speeds that are not usable.

Folks need to understand the scam.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED DATA...ITS A LIE...A PLAY ON WORDS.  Once the data on your plan expires there is no usable speed to even check email.  Thats what they never tell you.  They want you to burn through your measly plan data so that they can charge you $20 for 3 gigs, every couple days for the rest of the month.

Even if you never streamed or did any power uses this jetpack will end up costing hundreds each month.  That's what they never tell people.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a fast reliable connection. We would be more than happy to assist with your device concerns. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

0 Likes
STESEA98

I am experiencing lengthy, and serious problems with the Verizon jet pack.  The problems are due to the intricacies of the plans being offered, which even the representatives do not understand.   In my case, it began when I was told that I could lower my monthly bill by switching from a prepaid plan to a post paid "Unlimited" plan. After I switched to the postpaid plan, I am now paying more and getting fewer GB on my MiFi, 4G LTE jetpack on an "Unlimited" "Get More Plan".  I asked to return to my original prepaid account and was told that I was no longer allowed to go back to the Verizon prepaid plan.  Unfortunately, I was directed into a plan that does not match my needs, while I am having to pay more for GB on my jet pack.  I am finding that I am throttled down over and over, and this never happened in my prepaid account.   I would like to have my case looked into by a Verizon supervisor. This is a classic case of bate and switch.  

0 Likes
jammy58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like I said earlier....this is the best scam being run on folks. I have 45% of data available and the best speed I have seen all week is .43 Mbps.  Thats less than 1 Mbps. 

Welcome to the Verizon scam

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your services with ease. Please send us a Private Note, we are here to work with you.

0 Likes