MiFi 8800L
RyanC13

My hotspot recently started rebooting at random.  I have reset, taken battery out, replaced battery,  and tried removing SIM and replaced.  Nothing has helped????

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 8800L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would certainly recommend troubleshooting this issue using our troubleshooting guide online. You can do so using this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-jetpack-mifi-8800l-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&MI....

EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
p_a_sanders
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just started doing this also. Did you get any resolution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

p_a_sanders,
We are working with the vendor to investigate the behaviors that have been displayed with the MiFi 8800L randomly power cycling. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
pklarkin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any updates?  Mine is rebooting more and more frequently.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Plarkin, I can understand the urgency of getting this figured out. This is still being reviewed by our Vendor. We do not have an ETA on a software update to repair this concern. - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
RAPTOR_JOE
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need this fix quickly.  Vendor says he has provided Verizon a fix but Verizon is not releasing it.

0 Likes
RAPTOR_JOE
Enthusiast - Level 2

A month ago you said you were working with the vendor.  Do you have an update or ETA on the fix yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be concerned too if my Internet kept dropping, RAPTOR_JOE. We are still working on this with our vendors, and we do not have an ETR yet.

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes
chinmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

My 8800L also reboots itself, and has been doing so since we got it last December.  However, the reboots are getting more and more frequent.  Many times we can't go more than a few minutes before the unit reboots.  It happens at least 20 - 30 times a day.  We have heard that Inseego provided Verizon with an update, but Verizon has not yet released it.  Is there a reason that Verizon is holding this update back?  Even if it's not a perfect update, anything would help!