Jetpack wrong password Ipad when it is not
Raray

I have seen some discussions on this topic, but have not seen a solution that has worked. I have a jetpack that is able to connect to other devices, however when trying to connect to IPAD, I keep getting an error that the password is incorrect - when it is not. I have reset network setting, rebooted, removed device etc.....How is this solved? It is the correct password - so please dont respond with re-entering the password. As stated above, I am able to connect to other devices ie laptop.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack wrong password Ipad when it is not
LETHEA

I was finally able to find a resolution to this problem and wanted to post in hopes of helping someone else.  My workaround, with the help of a Verizon Tech via Messenger, involves logging in to your jetpack, ie: http://my.jetpack/.  Go to Jetpack settings, under the WIFI tab, use the 2.4 GHz band and then click on the band settings.  Change the channel from Automatic to any channel.  Click Save Changes.

This worked for me and allowed me to connect both my iPad and iPhone that weren't connecting.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack wrong password Ipad when it is not
mpercy8383

I just had a similar problem and changed from 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ and was able to log in again.

0 Likes