Re: Jetpack needs to be reset constantly
JohnGalt2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Support:

Can you please list the latest software / firmware version for the Jetpack, and if there is a way I can revert back to the version before the latest version.

Since multiple people are having the same issue, I'm convinced that it is related to the last software / firmware update. 

Surprisingly, even though I've asked multiple times, Verizon support has not responded that the issue has anything to do with an update to the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use your phone Jetpack as needed. With regard to the device and update we are unable to place the old one back on your device, but we do want to make sure you are able to access your services. You can keep up to date with the latest updates using the following link here http://spr.ly/6586ET3hu. What happens when you connect to your device and use data? 

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnGalt2
Enthusiast - Level 2

HI:

The MHS900L is not listed in the link you sent. Please advise.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Apologies for any confusion with the link that was shared. It does contain a full list of software updates, but the MHS900L has not received any major updates that would place it on that list. To ensure you have the latest version on your jetpack, please follow the instructions here: https://vz.to/2BIAKbo

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
coreysapp

VERIZON SUPPORT:  THIS IS INFURIATING.  WHILE ATTEMPTING TO RENEW MY 70.00 PER MONTH BILL FOR MY JETPACK, IT LOCKED UP.  SO I USED MY VERIZON SMARTPHONE AS A HOTSPOT AND PAID THE 70.00. IT SAYS THANK YOU FOR YOU $140 PAYMENT.  I DID NOT WANT TO PAY $140.00.   PLEASE INSTRUCT ME HOW I CAN RETURN THIS NON-FUNCTIONING UNIT TO THE VERIZON STORE AND GET A REPLACEMENT UNIT.   ALL SUPPORT GIVEN TO ME HAS BEEN INEFFECTIVE.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how crucial it is to have the correct payment made. If there is a balance on your account, we should have no issues giving you a refund. Have you tried getting a refund for the extra $70.00? As for the device, if it is within the 1 year warranty period, you can try to get a replacement in store. Here is a link of where you can find the closest store location to you: http://spr.ly/6609Ephll.

ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes