Jetpack constantly gets kicked offline
DavidFB

I was kicked off in the middle of this question. I have tried everything I know how to do to correct the problem. Very inconsistent service. Sometimes I can stay online an hour; other times I get kicked off several times.

Also, the screen on the jetpack looks like an image has burned into it. Either the Verizon logo or the charging image, not sure.

????

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack constantly gets kicked offline
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> Also, the screen on the jetpack looks like an image has burned into it. Either the Verizon logo or the charging image, not sure.

If the screen is damaged then you would have a good claim to request a replacement Jetpack under the warranty.  I'd suggest calling this one in to VZW before the warranty expires if you have any remaining.  A replacement Jetpack may resolve your connection issues too.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack constantly gets kicked offline
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your Jetpack to stay connected as intended, DavidFB. Let’s get some additional information. When did this issue start? What is your ZIP code? Is there any physical or water damage to the device?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes