Jet pack update
MELGIL85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been told that the jet pack is going to be updated to have more than 15 gigs data limit.  Does anyone know when that will go into effect and what will be the new limit?

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Correct answers
Re: Jet pack update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have for that line of service associated with the Jetpack?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MELGIL85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the unlimited plan.  They tell me that is the only plan available for a Jetpack, but the told me they are planning to increase the data limit for jet packs and wanted to know if anyone knew when it will be done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have for that line of service associated with the Jetpack?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have all the information you need for your Jet Pack MELGIL85. What plan do you currently have for your Jet Pack? Here is a link with information about the data for connected devices. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/#connected 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
MELGIL85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the unlimited plan.  They tell me that is the only plan available for a Jetpack, but the told me they are planning to increase the data limit for jet packs and wanted to know if anyone knew when it will be done.

0 Likes
MELGIL85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the unlimited plan.  They tell me that is the only plan available for a Jetpack, but they told me they are planning to increase the data limit for jet packs and  I wanted to know if anyone knew when it will be done.

0 Likes
MELGIL85
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Jetpack has unlimited plan.  They told me that is the only plan available for jet packs, but the were planning to up the data limit before it gets reduced to 600 speed after 15 gigs.  I am reaching 15 gigs 10 days before the end of the month.  I run two laptops off the Jetpack and have 2 smart phones and they tell me I can upgrade one phone to 22 g and use it as a hotspot for the laptops. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melgil85 I understand the excitement of having new plans. At this time we have no details. However, you can check our website www.verizonwireless.com for updates. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes