I just purchased a Jetpack 5510L which will not run a wireless printer while my hotspot will. Am I out of luck using a wireless printer with Jetpack?
RANBOS64

Wireless printer works fine using hotspot but not Jetpack 5510L. Printer recognizes Jetpack...desktop recognizes Jetpack but desktop says printer can't be found.  Am I up a creek.  Will the LTE Home and phone work?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just purchased a Jetpack 5510L which will not run a wireless printer while my hotspot will. Am I out of luck using a wireless printer with Jetpack?
Weth
Legend

There is a setting on the Jetpack Settings menu item called "Wi-Fi Privacy Separation". When this is on, wifi clients cannot see each other. I suspect this is on (checked). Go to this area in the web based menu and turn off Wi-Fi Privacy separation. Hope that works for you.

View solution in original post

Re: I just purchased a Jetpack 5510L which will not run a wireless printer while my hotspot will. Am I out of luck using a wireless printer with Jetpack?
Weth
Legend

There is a setting on the Jetpack Settings menu item called "Wi-Fi Privacy Separation". When this is on, wifi clients cannot see each other. I suspect this is on (checked). Go to this area in the web based menu and turn off Wi-Fi Privacy separation. Hope that works for you.

RANBOS64

THANK YOU!!  I spent  over an hour with Verizon tech support yesterday on this… Outcome was that the Jetpack couldn’t run printers…HA!  Thanks Weth….

Randall [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes