Hot spot jetpack, if I have an unlimited plan will it cover the Hotspot
warthog1

will I have unlimited data on HOTSPOT ?

0 Likes
Re: Hot spot jetpack, if I have an unlimited plan will it cover the Hotspot
CatCation

This will depend on the plan that you have chosen, if you have an unlimited plan for the line that the JetPack is using, then yes, but if you have a data plan, for example, a plan where you can only use up to 8Gb of data, then that is the limit. Check the plan or contact Verizon to verify if you have the unlimited plan for the Hotspot Jetpack.

0 Likes
Re: Hot spot jetpack, if I have an unlimited plan will it cover the Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This all depends on which Unlimited plan you have, since we have several, but if you the New Verizon Unlimited Plan or Beyond Unlimited Plan, the great news is you can use your Dedicated Mobile Hotpot on your Smartphone and Jetpack for up to 15 GB of High Speed data. It caps at 15 GB but you will still be able to use your Smartphone for High speed data for an additional 7 GB until you reach 22 GB. At that point you may still use High-speed data depending on how many users on the network near you. Here's the difference between plans, and please note, you will not be able to use the Jetpack or Hotspot if you have the Go Unlimited plan: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!_VZW

0 Likes