cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

ELLIPSIS MHS800L

okjksr
Miembro

why does my ellipsis jetpack constantly disconnect...wait a few minutes, then reconnect?? very frustrating already had the first one replaced, tech guy at the store was of no help whatsoever, now i'm stuck with this piece of garbage... i should never have cancelled my DSL! i've moved it to every level of the house, in every window, usually starts with3-4 bars and then immediately degenerates to none and no connection. sad thing is i had to sign a 2 yr agreement for something that doesn't even work!

0 Me gusta

Re: ELLIPSIS MHS800L

Community Manager
Community Manager

okjksr,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that your Jetpack is disconnecting. It's important that you always have a stable connection and I'll be happy to get the bottom of this for you. Does this only happen when you're at home or everywhere else? Do you have a smartphone too? If so, are you experiencing the same issues with your data connection on your cellular device? Can you tell e if you've noticed this only happens indoors? 

JuanD_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: ELLIPSIS MHS800L

John_Getzke
Leader

You will need to explore your environment and see if it is reception related to your home, neighborhood or the towers in that area.

Bring the Jetpack on the road for a trip and try it out somewhere else.  Compare the results.  If the problem follows you around to the next town then it may be somethign with the Jetpack.  If not then you know it has something to do with the reception near your home.

0 Me gusta