Cisco VPN connects and disconnects
sharibealer

I'm using my verizon hotspot to connect to VPN through CISCO and I'm constantly getting disconnected and then reconnected. I've seen others have the same issue, but have not seen a fix to the problem. When I called Verizon, they said I needed to go to unlimited data, which I did for 4 months, but still have the same issue. Does anyone have a fix for this problem or what is causing it? If not, then I seriously looking at going to AT&T because co-workers who use AT&T claim they are not running into this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cisco VPN connects and disconnects
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems connecting through a VPN. It's important to us that your online experience is uninterrupted. The last thing we want is for you to consider another carrier. What happens when you connect to another device? When did this problem start?

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Cisco VPN connects and disconnects
glowry1

My wife has this problem, since she got a new work computer with Windows 10. She has to us Cisco connect VPN and it keeps kicking her after a few minutes. We live out in the country without any Internet service but pretty good cell service so we have been using Verizon beyond unlimited wireless hotspot. Her help desk told her the connection isn't good enough. Her phone is paid off so we are trying to decide a different direction if we can't fix it

0 Likes