Re: Cant access Admin page Ellipsis mhs815l
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ynot2JZ, we value your business, and we don't want to see you leave Verizon. I know how important it is that we get your jetpack working, so you can enjoy your service once again. We also know how important it is to get a great value on the plan you pay for. Please reach out to our Prepay Customer Service team at 888-294-6804 for help with your jetpack, and to find out your options for your current data plan.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
weakley3459
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ynot2JZ...  we went to our local Verizon store with this device on Saturday.  The guy who helped us was going to order a new device to be mailed to us.  When I mentioned that I'd read online that the new device would expect us to remove the original sim card and insert it into the new device and I did not believe that would solve the problem.  He stopped and went to the back room and came out with a new sim card.  He inserted the new sim card into the device... both he and I logged onto the wifi account.  I got FB to load and he announced... FIXED!  Then we both tried to log into 192.168.1.1 AND my.jetpack.com...  NEITHER of us could get onto the admin page.  AND after attempting to log into my.jet pack, FB wouldn't load nor would Verizon's webpage...  SOOO... it seems that the device itself is defective...they have ordered a complete new device for my friend, including a new sim card (I believe).  Maybe your device is also defective. Get it checked out before dumping Verizon...  they ARE better than most if not all competition!!!

Ynot2JZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased my jetpack through bestbuy idk if it will be honored the  same way. But i guess its worth a try. Nothing else to do.

And i dumped on Verizon cuz i called their "tech support" and their prepaid hotline and was hung up on both times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ynot2JZ it wouldn't hurt in trying to take it back to Best Buy to see what kind of replacement options they have. You can also look here for another Jetpack: https://www.verizonwireless.com/internet-devices/ .

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes