Can I Use an Ellipsis Jetpack MHS815L in Europe?
BDPLN

I have an Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L.  I travel to England frequently.  In consulting numerous non-Verizon web pages in an effort to determine whether I can use the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in England, I found the nearly universal response was "Only Verizon can answer that definitively."

I visited the following Verizon web page to definitively determine if I could use the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in Europe:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/internet-devices/ellipsis-jetpack-mhs815l/

It is stated on that page, "This device may not work while traveling outside the US, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands."

I need from Verizon more than "may not work", and I need to know definitively whether the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L will or will not work in England.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using Ellipsis Jetpack MHS815L in Europe
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It isn't compatible. When you view the specifications it only lists Band 13 and 4 for the LTE frequencies and nothing else not even CDMA EDVO 3G bands.  That makes it not global ready.

Some of the global ready devices from Verizon.

Verizon Jetpack Mifi 7730L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot—AC791L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon MiFi 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using Ellipsis Jetpack MHS815L in Europe
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It isn't compatible. When you view the specifications it only lists Band 13 and 4 for the LTE frequencies and nothing else not even CDMA EDVO 3G bands.  That makes it not global ready.

Some of the global ready devices from Verizon.

Verizon Jetpack Mifi 7730L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot—AC791L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon MiFi 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L | Verizon Wireless

Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes