xgenius

Are these included in most plans?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: texts and calls from canada to U.S.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Understanding what's included in your plan is fundamental, xgenius. I'd be happy to shed some light on this concern for you. Were you planning on going to Canada and calling/texting back to the U.S. or just receiving a call or text from a Canadian number? You can view our trip planner here which will give you more detail on international rates while traveling or rates for calling from within the U.S. http://spr.ly/6582DLm7G If your plan has unlimited calling and texting, there would not be a charge if you received a call/text from someone calling/texting you from Canada.

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

Anyone in the world can send you a text or call you at no cost to YOU. It may cost THEM, depending on their carrier and plan. Verizon plans don't limit incoming calls or texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Understanding what's included in your plan is fundamental, xgenius. I'd be happy to shed some light on this concern for you. Were you planning on going to Canada and calling/texting back to the U.S. or just receiving a call or text from a Canadian number? You can view our trip planner here which will give you more detail on international rates while traveling or rates for calling from within the U.S. http://spr.ly/6582DLm7G If your plan has unlimited calling and texting, there would not be a charge if you received a call/text from someone calling/texting you from Canada.

Ryan_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xgenius

Thanks

0 Likes
emarie123456

The trip planner feature hasn't worked for 2 days now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you to have any issues with our Trip Planner Tool, emarie123456. Making sure you're able to review your international plan options is definitely very important. To get started on finding a resolution for you please allow me to ask a couple of questions. What happens when you try to access the Trip Planner? Do you receive the same results when using different browsers? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say? We appreciate any additional details you can provide.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
emarie123456

I was able to contact Verizon another way and found my answer, but in response to you - Using both Chrome and Internet Explorer I am able to see that my phone is compatible in Canada. When I click on the "Daily Usage Preset Plans,  it gives me this message: It seems something went wrong, please try again later.

0 Likes