minutes usage for international plan does not display
RUSSTOTHEB

I recently added the:

International Travel 100 Talk, Text & Data - Billed Monthly

International Travel 100 Minutes/100Messages/100MB Data - Billed Monthly

You've selected the month-to-month option. Your plan will automatically renew on a monthly basis for a full-month term from the Start Date until canceled.

When I attempt to view the usage for this particular part of the plan, it shows me messages sent, messages received, and data used. It does not show me the number of minutes used. The accounting I'm doing in my mind tells me I must be close, if not over, the 100 minutes offered by the plan. I would like to see what Verizon shows to be safe instead of paying $0.25 per minute over the 100 minutes available to me.

0 Likes
Re: minutes usage for international plan does not display
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

We certainly want to make sure you can stay connected without worry! What country are you traveling in?

0 Likes
RUSSTOTHEB

Thanks for looking. I'm currently in Mexico. I've also attached a couple

screenshots to assist in the troubleshooting. Screenshot1.png shows my

standard domestic plan usage as expected. I then click the link I circled

in red to view the international usage. Screenshot2.png shows what I see

when clicking the view my international usage link. You can see it's for

the plan that includes 100 minutes of talk but the talk usage isn't shown.

I am able to make (for sure) and receive (I think) calls without problem.

The plan and services are working but it's just the website that seems to

be missing a piece. I'm just curious to see the usage from time to time so

I don't go over.

Thanks,

Russ

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM, YaleK_VZW <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are no attachments. You can't send images to the community thread when you reply via email. You need to post the images to the thread directly from the desktop view of the community site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RUSSTOTHEB, you're welcome. We certainly don't want you to go over on your minutes. Have you tried using your My Verizon mobile application to view your usage? -JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RUSSTOTHEB

Here's the pics...Screenshot1.pngScreenshot2.png

0 Likes
RUSSTOTHEB

I used to use the My Verizon mobile app. I've stopped using it for the moment as it won't allow you to continue without creating a PIN. I fail to see the use case for creating or needing a PIN and so have been avoiding it. But I'm sure that would be another thread of conversation and isn't related to this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful info, RUSSTOTHEB. I can understand the importance on monitoring your minute usage while traveling. I want to get to the bottom of this for you. To further assist, I sent you a private message.

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes