international usage and military discounts
aydaim

hey everyone,

so im currently attached to a ship on my first deployment and plan on hitting multple ports. I upgraded my plant to the above and beyond package for 95$ a month because it says global usage. My first question is do i need an international usage plan as well?  i would hope that this plan would cover my international charges since it advertises global usage. Secondly, i have tried to validate my military discount through the email provided by the ship however, the microsoft outlook email that the navy has provided does not allow hyperlinks so i cant click the confirm discount button. does anyone know how to bypass this? Being out to sea and unable to call verizon is getting very frustrating so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

U.S. Sailor

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: international usage and military discounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You may validate your military employment with a legible copy of a recent paystub or a legible copy of other proof of your employment or affiliation with an organization that has an agreement with Verizon Wireless.

The paystub or other proof of employment or affiliation should not be more than 60 days old. The Above Unlimited Plan offers 5 sessions of Travel Pass per billing cycle. Here is a link with more information on the Above Unlimited Plan: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/above-unlimited-faqs/. 

TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes