Will my Galaxy s8 work with provider Vodaphone in England on TravelPass?
CHUCKA75Q
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm going to England, and I know my Galaxy s8 will work over there on the TravelPass account.  But the area I'm going to in the north part of the country is served by Vodafone.  Will my phone work on this network?

0 Likes
Re: Will my Galaxy s8 work with provider Vodaphone in England on TravelPass?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you Chucka75q. It is great being prepared of what areas have service. You can easily find out if the area is covered by clicking on this http://spr.ly/6585DVufU link. Does this help? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you have a wonderful time in England, CHUCKA75Q. Verizon Wireless has agreements with a number of cellular networks in the United Kingdom, and your device will connect to the network with the strongest signal while you are on Travelpass.

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHUCKA75Q
Enthusiast - Level 3

So what if the local carrier is not under agreement with you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is an understandable concern, Chucka75q. Per the coverage map previously provided, it does not look like you should have any network compatibility issues on your trip.  Does this help to provide clarity?

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes