Travel pass
acguy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

We just purchased the travel pass, sent our daughter to Italy on a school trip, and we can't communicate with her because it either doesn't work, or the Verizon sales and marketing sharks forgot to give clear language instructions how to use it.  Now we are having to send messed up troubleshooting info thru a friend and it's disrupting their tour.  Some garbage....  I am really starting to hate Verizon.  Their foreign customer centers can't even use English, and they have no interest in actually helping.  This stupid garbage is 10 dollars a day, and it simply doesn't work. Two hours wasted this morning, and no help.   Don't waste your money.  Buy a gsm phone in Europe if you really need to communicate with someone.   This message box doesn't work either.  It keeps scrolling out of view.  Again, Verizon garbage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Travel pass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want the rest of your daughter's trip to go smoothly by assisting her with her TravelPass features, acguy2. Has she been able to get it working since you messaged us?

There are also helpful instructions when you log in to your My Verizon account when you go to vzw.com/travelpass. 

It will provide you with the set up instructions on the phone to ensure it is set up for international use. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Travel pass
acguy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

The travel pass never worked.  What a sorry system.  I hate Verizon so bad.  Now we signed up for international calling on one of our lines, and it doesnt work either.  I think I need a law suite against Verizon due to fraud and non performance.  You are selling services that dont work, and I am sick of it, you, and your garbage company.  I cant find a human to talk to to work out problems.  Verizon is like theowing money in the toilet.  How do I disconnect from you permanently?  You wont even talk to your customers.  Call backs take a flipping week.  Absolute garbage....  

0 Likes