International travel with flip phone
DeeRose

I have a well-working flip phone and want to know how I can use it for international travel (Canada/Ireland/UK/Scotland). Thank you. I checked the "travel planner" page and it says my phone won't work - was wondering why. Are there "rental phones" to use?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: International travel with flip phone
rcschnoor
Legend

@DeeRose wrote:

I have a well-working flip phone and want to know how I can use it for international travel (Canada/Ireland/UK/Scotland). Thank you. I checked the "travel planner" page and it says my phone won't work - was wondering why. 

Without knowing what phone you have, it is hard to let you know why it won't work. Had you simply stated the brand/model you could have gotten a more accurate answer. Without that information, I can only guess that your phone is a CDMA phone and not a GSM phone which is the cellular standard in most european countries.

0 Likes
Re: International travel with flip phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DeeRose, we'd want to make sure that you're all set for your international travels. Let's work together to find the best options for you. What phone do you have? When are you traveling? How do you plan to use your phone?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes