International Plan Not Available for Google Pixel 2XL?
SASMEN99

I'm trying to add an international calling plan to my Google Pixel 2XL as I will be travelling to Mexico soon. It will not let me get past the Destination section because it says this phone is not compatible. I do not understand how this phone could not be compatible. How can I get this plan added?

0 Likes
Re: International Plan Not Available for Google Pixel 2XL?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could your plan already include international services in Mexico and Canada?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SASMEN99

No it does not. It is a glitch on Verizon's part that it won't allow this device to add. I ended up calling customer support and got the international plan added with no problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SASMEN99, we know just how important it is to be able to stay connected with your plan while in a different country. Are you able to add a plan by texting TRAVEL to 4004?

JoseL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

skier1

I have the exact same problem with a new iphone 11 pro max. Did this ever got resolved for you? I didn't get anywhere chatting with customer service, so I was wondering if you had a better resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your trip without any worries.  Congratulations on your new iPhone.  We are going to get it working for your trip ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes