International Minutes Apply to Calls between 2 phones in same country?
VICMCM14

I am in US.  My daughter is traveling to Germany with a friend.  If I purchase the $40 month plan for her phone, does the 100 mins, 100 texts, etc only apply between her phone (in Germany) and mine (in US)?   

I want to be sure she and her friend can communicate all the time while they are there.  They both have US Verizon plans.

0 Likes
Re: International Minutes Apply to Calls between 2 phones in same country?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It applies to all calls and texts made during the trip.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: International Minutes Apply to Calls between 2 phones in same country?
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

VICMCM14, it's important to us you know how our international plans work. I welcome the opportunity to address your plan inquiry. When adding the $40 international plan, that plan only applies to the device that will be outside of the country. As such, your daughter would receive a total of 100 minutes whether outbound calls received or inbound calls made. There's 100 sent messages also included in that plan with unlimited messages received and 100MBs of data. I hope this information helps.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes