How do I make a call to Ireland?
MICDAL32

Hello, I would like to make a call to Ireland (+353 (0)90 -------). Do I just enter the number as listed? (dashes used in place of numbers to protect privacy).

What is the cost for an international call from Oregon?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: international call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICDAL32,

Help has arrived! We want to make sure you can call Ireland without a problem. You will dial 011 + 353 + the local number. (You don’t have to put in any plus signs, dashes or spaces.) We do have plans that will lower your rate per minute when calling from the United States to Ireland. Please check out this link http://vz.to/2thJ4eh for information.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICDAL32,

Help has arrived! We want to make sure you can call Ireland without a problem. You will dial 011 + 353 + the local number. (You don’t have to put in any plus signs, dashes or spaces.) We do have plans that will lower your rate per minute when calling from the United States to Ireland. Please check out this link http://vz.to/2thJ4eh for information.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Julescardinyahoocom

Hi,

I tried this format and the system indicates the number is incorrect.

it is a business number and I am dailing 01135345487145. Does this number look correct?

Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you can complete your business call. From the information that you're providing, it does seem to be the correct way to dial out to Ireland from the United States. Have tried to call other numbers to Ireland without any issues? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes