GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY plan in Canada
STEJON72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Go Unlimited 55+ Loyalty Plan.  Do I need to do anything more in order to use my phone in Canada?

Re: GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY plan in Canada
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It looks like international options are not included. You will need to add an international plan to the lines traveling to Canada. Go Unlimited Plan for 55 Plus FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

The only difference between Go Unlimited and Go Unlimited 55+ is no free Netflix.

You would have to have international roaming on so that you will hit a Canadian carrier.

Untitled.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello @STEJON72! It is always good to know what your plan includes. Staying connected while traveling is essential. Our Go Unlimited plan includes calls from Mexico and Canada International Travel at no additional charge. Please let us know if this information helps.

GeorginaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STEJON72
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the correct answer.  My Go Unlimited plan gives me calls from Canada and Mexico without doing anything.  No changes to the phone.  No changes to the plan. 

Thanks to Customer Support,

0 Likes