since new update, phone turns it's self off
sunstorm00

Since the new update the phone will just turn it's self off when I'm using the camera sometimes. Also, when I tried to play a video on youtube and browsed facebook. anyone else having this problem? Also, when I get a mass text, it takes forever for it to come through. When it does, it doesn't show it on the individual's thread it was trying to download from. It shows in a completely different thread that had everyone on it. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: since new update, phone turns it's self off
rjstjohn1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen the same thing. 

While I'm on battery, read the news on the internet or Facebook for about 15 minutes or more - get this "Android warning message" that briefly appears on the screen and then it shuts off.

When I get the phone back on the charger cable, my battery app (Battery Solo Widget 4.0) history tab shows the temp has gone up (sometimes over 110 degrees or more) and a sudden, precipitous drop in battery charge to zero (from 100 % to about 80% then a straight, red line to zero) - thank goodness for screenshots in ICS, guys. It's the only way I can prove I'm not nuts when I see these things happening!!!

2013-02-20_10-39-30.png

0 Likes