my phone keeps resetting and wont stop
cscafs921

my phone keeps restting and i am not even doing anything how can i make it stop??

0 Likes
Re: my phone keeps resetting and wont stop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cscafs921,

Having a consistent and reliable device is almost a necessity in today’s society. Our cell phones provide us with so many functions that it’s hard to image life without it. The HTC Rhyme is one of the premium cell phones that we offer that has an unlimited amount of features and functionalities. Coupled with the matching accessories that comes with it out of the box and you will have a wireless experience that can’t be beat! May I ask what was the last action done on the device prior to the constant resetting? Can I assume that the device does not have any physical or liquid damage? If you are still experiencing the resetting issue then the best step to resolve is a factory data reset. Below is a link on how to perform this reset.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=47032

As always, I encourage you to verify that all of your personal information has been backed up prior to performing this reset. If you are a user of Backup Assistant then you can go to My Verizon to verify that your contacts are saved on our website. If not then Gmail is set by default to back up any contacts and calendar entries. Feel free to log in from a computer to verify that this information is archived prior to proceeding.

Once you have completed the factory reset then the device would need to be reactivated and re-setup. There is a brief tutorial on the device that will walk you through the activation and setup process. Once the tutorial has been completed, I suggest testing all voice and data services on the phone. Finally, if I can ask you to retry the last action that you did on the phone before the device stated resetting to confirm that the reset worked. In either case, I hope that you reply with your findings as I am eager to know the results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes