YOU SUCK!!
s8njr

THUNDERBOLT WON'T TURN ON. CALLED TECH SUPPORT...TRIED THEIR OPTIONS, NO LUCK. WAS TOLD I COULD TAKE IT TO A STORE, IF NO SOLUTION THEY WOULD REPLACE IT. CALLED STORE. EXPLAINED SITUATION. ASKED IF NO SOLUTION FOUND WILL YOU REPLACE PHONE RIGHT THEN? ANSWER, YES. GOTO STORE...NO REPLACEMENT, OVERNIGHT DELIVERY ONLY OPTION. **bleep**...YES!!!! ON MY WAY HOME, FLAT TIRE....CAN'T CALL ANYBODY BECAUSE VERIZON ARE A BUNCH OF {word filter avoidance} LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: YOU SUCK!!
budone
Legend
Have a great night!
0 Likes
FV3riz0n

I think you need a hug...

0 Likes
Abejero
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree.  He needs a hug AND A NEW PHONE.

0 Likes
Dnakaman
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, so do you think Verizon flattened his tire or do you think it was just coincidence?  Might be a conspiracy here?  Never know.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3
They may not have gotten a flat tire had the Verizon rep not told the OP that the problem would be resolved with a replacement device if the problem persisted. It's enough they have a non-functional phone but when a csr feigns empathy and the OP takes them at their word, and follows up on the csr recommendation only to be blindsided by another csr going down a different solution path, then throw in the flat and most normal people would be ticked off! The OP didn't state how far the Verizon store was. That alone could have been a substantial inconvenience.
0 Likes