Thunderbolt by HTC will not make calls
K-What

I have gone through all of the steps. I am not the account holder, the number that I have is a number connected to the account. I have turned it off and back on, and done the factory reset. I'm out of ideas. Every time I try to make a call, a robot lady comes on and says "your mobile number is either not active or invalid".

Help?

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt by HTC will not make calls
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

maybe the account holder cancelled the line, or forgot to pay the bill?

did you remove the sim and re-insert it?

0 Likes
K-What

The account is still up in running, and paid on time. I had a phone up until yesterday that worked just fine. When I went through the process of activating it, the website said that with the sim card, I wouldn't need to call the *228 number or whatever it is. When it still wasn't working, I dialed it anyways, and I got the same error message. I have left it off for the past 30 minutes, and just removed the sim card and re-inserted it. I am still getting the error message. The bars at the top of the screen are even showing that I have service. I am stumped.

0 Likes
K-What

Follow up that may help. I went into the main account, and clicked the option to "suspend/reconnect". It brought me to a page where I could select the phone from the account to suspend. The phone that I just connected to the account was grayed out (could not be selected) and it said "pending order" underneath the picture of the phone.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I looked this up after seeing your other thread, and I'm wondering if you will need to call the number listed in step 2 on this page (see link) to activate LTE service. Do you have access to another phone?

http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/activate_device/4g_lte_smartphone.html

(Yeah, you'll still see bars at the top -- my unactivated phones all show bars.)

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

you need to talk to the account holder

sounds like they may be suspending the line

0 Likes