Missed call icon
Bogart56

Has anyone had a problem with getting rid of the missed call icon on the lock screen even after clearing the call log and voicemail?

HTC THUNDERBOLT loving the update even with the voicemail problem!!!

0 Likes
Re: Missed call icon
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Oh I have not had that problem but several others. Things will work fine and then they won't. To many different strange things to list them all. But I to love my phone. I know I could root and have what I want but I keep wanting to see what's next. In fact I just noticed something else strange when I tap on text I'm typing the cursor will go where I tap then jump somewhere else. Can someone tell me if this is happening to them too?
0 Likes
budone
Legend

RMLJ wrote:
Oh I have not had that problem but several others. Things will work fine and then they won't. To many different strange things to list them all. But I to love my phone. I know I could root and have what I want but I keep wanting to see what's next. In fact I just noticed something else strange when I tap on text I'm typing the cursor will go where I tap then jump somewhere else. Can someone tell me if this is happening to them too?

Bad app or an app conflict.

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Possibly but I'm using stock browser and stock keyboard. Well its not doing it now after pulling battery and sc card and letting it sit for a while. Anyway the stuff I have noticed is sporadic.
0 Likes