Issues after update
Rlangel1

So after doing the 4.4 update my phone does and does not do the following:

Charge on 3 separate Verizon chargers. one is the HTC original charger that came with the phone, one is a moto X charger that does not work and the last one is a Verizon car charger. It will start for about 10-15 seconds then stop.

The phone will keep going into doc/car mode and kicking me out of applications.

I've tried clearing the cache on the phone (going into the boot menu and doing it) still did not work.. tried force stopping and disabling the application. Tried the "hard reset" that Verizon and HTC tells everyone to do because it is plastered all over the Internet and that did not work.

Also my battery barley lasts a day now without using it because I fear it will not charge.. This is ridiculous. I tried taking my phone into the Verizon store and the manager was less then helpful telling me to restore my phone.. Tried that, did not work.

Well Verizon, I've done everything you asked and still wont replace my phone? This is crazy to me... I offered to video record it doing the issue and the manager said "that wouldn't matter." Oh, so me proving the phone is faulty after the update wouldn't help? this is crazy to me.. I'm offering to do YOUR job by proving there is a issue and still cant get service.

Tags (1)
0 Likes