Re: ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

That is a canned response, you would get the same thing even if it was coming out tomorrow.

0 Likes
sweeneytodd1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

u know i have asked verizon on twitter and on the phone no one will give it up and honestly verizon get your head out of your butt and actually tell your customers who spend well over 100 dollars a month to u something cus i have always said oh im never leaving verizon i use to have us cellular and they sucked ive worked for 2 cell phone companies and i wouldnt even touch there service but u know what im fed up TELL US SOMETHING NOW OR IM GOING ELSEWHERE

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you will be on the same boat on another carrier.  Best sellers will always be updated first, and the rest will get updated later on. 

0 Likes
Bizzy_RCSAD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still can't believe that ppl think its vzw that knows anything abt this..

On Jul 30, 2012 3:32 PM, "sweeneytodd1981" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
sweeneytodd1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

so true maybe after this i just will go with a galaxy nexus cus google seems to update there phones somewhat faster then htc does ive had 3 htc phones now and im getting insanely pissed off cus this is bs verizon has to put on all there bloatware but honestly verizon i know u follow this forums cus ive seen u remove posts from it u need to actually treat your customers right and not false advertize just to sell phones its bs heck this post will probably get removed to

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Make sure you get it from the play store and not a retailer.  As shown with the Galaxy Nexus there were 6 versions, and only 2 got updated officially from Google.  The rest people had to do other means to get the update instead of waiting.

0 Likes
Bizzy_RCSAD
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI: VZW doesn't have anything to do with the update other than it travels

over their network to get to the phones..also do some research, Androids

ICS went to the Moto Droid Razr and its cause so many warrenty replacements

and issues now its mind blowing!

On Jul 30, 2012 3:32 PM, "sweeneytodd1981" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Bizzy_RCSAD
Enthusiast - Level 2

The galaxy is a Samsung phn, Google isn't a dev manufacturer

On Jul 30, 2012 3:42 PM, "sweeneytodd1981" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
sweeneytodd1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

now ? tidbit if i did buy it from the play store would i still be able to access verizons 4g lte network cus i will say this i LOVE verizons 4g lte network granted i have to drive a hour and a half away to get it i still love the speed

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

sweeneytodd1981 wrote:

now ? tidbit if i did buy it from the play store would i still be able to access verizons 4g lte network cus i will say this i LOVE verizons 4g lte network granted i have to drive a hour and a half away to get it i still love the speed

The Gakaxy Nexus sold on the Play Store is the HSPA+ GSM version and will NOT work on the Verizon Wireless network for both the CDMA and LTE networks.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes