Re: ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
beluga03

im downloading ics now it was pushed to me at 138

0 Likes
cansofspam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

When that was printed it match HTC own website.  Since then HTC has changed theirs twice.  Which goes further to say the dates may change.

Not quite sure what you're getting at.

It sounds as though you're saying that because information changes on a website that that somehow absolves them of any duty.

Sounds something like retroactive retirement Smiley Happy

0 Likes
cansofspam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

You can use the rezound elsewhere as well.  It's not Verizon's problem is Sprint doesn't want to allow foreign IMEI's into their database to make it work.  You can go down to one of those regional CDMA carriers and it will work just fine.  You are proving my point more and more.

Please list ONE carrier where I can use the LTE feature of the rezound other than VZW.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

MobiPCS thanks 🙂

cansofspam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

MobiPCS thanks Smiley Happy

I don't think that's accurate.

A quick search says no-go for the thunderbolt.

And since this phone works on VZW's freq for LTE, I'm inclined to believe that.

A quick search doesn't even show mobipcs to have LTE at this time, link?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If you say so. The internet is never wrong.

0 Likes
jking87

Aye guys.... I was also a victim... lol. I purchased the rezound hoping for ics like promised... Saying that i got fed up and made a decision to only buy samsung or google phones because they get the updates before anyone... google takes care of itself and samsung.....Lol saying dat... i left verizon and started new contract and got the samsung galaxy s 3. im getting 42 mbs download speed plus im unlimited lol....... its way better than htc plus i have ics... soon to be jellybean.. google and samsung ftw.. done with htc and verizon.. galaxy s 3 baby best phone in world.. no more suffering with rezound crap.

0 Likes
jking87

why not have the best and fastest updates ....galaxy s 3 ....

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jking87 wrote:

why not have the best and fastest updates ....galaxy s 3 ....

Samsung is not known for having the fastest of OS updates either.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I just got the S3 and at this time I dont think their is any better device....  I am loving the device.

0 Likes