Re: ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
dtanner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon issue a recall!

Rhino41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't spar here.  Do something.  Complain to the BBB, State Attorney General, FCC, the press, any and all politicians you can think of.

It will take you less than half an hour to do that and will take Verizon many times that amount to respond.  Turn up the heat.

cansofspam
Enthusiast - Level 3

You think the Ag or BBB is going to be able release ICS for my rezound?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

22 pages and 2 million posts and updates later, i regret ever commenting on the subject....lol.

0 Likes
Sith77
Enthusiast - Level 3

i filed my complaint !!!

(Removed to comply with VZW Community ToS) VERIZON

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Sure Verizon loves the FCC now.  1.25 million is just a slap on the hand though http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/31/3207193/verizon-fcc-tethering-700mhz-open-access-fine

0 Likes
Sith77
Enthusiast - Level 3

filed my complant to the BBB

bbb.bmp

0 Likes
Bizzy_RCSAD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Vzw doesn't know what HTC doesn't tell them. And I'd like to add all of u

will be the same unintelligent people complaining that ICS did this or that

to the Rezound to make it work poorly...here's an idea..dnt sign a contract

if u dnt like it. Vzw has phones @ retail cost and u can leave at anytime.

Furthermore..HTC is the company responsible..I have never seen so many

grown adults complain abt something so insignificant..the only TRUE

enhancement that even matters is the global capabilities the phonewill

possess after the update.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

That does not work that way. Sure you paid Verizon for the phone but HTC made the money from you and from Verizon. It is no different going to BestBuy and buying a TV and 10 months later it breaks. Who do you go to? When you purchase a car and it breaks down under warranty who pays for the repair? The manufacturer not the dealership. See the trend? Verizon doesn't make the update and they can only say what HTC has already said. Sure Verizon may test the update(by product on how CDMA is coded and won't go into detail about it), but ultimately is HTC's job to bring out the update. Did you know hardware issues for ALL Galaxy devices are done by the manufacturer? Google is in the same position as Verizon other than Google handles the software for their devices(as they develop the code). Notice something there?

0 Likes
glockberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think I have tried to keep this from being personal and I will try to continue to do so. By far, where I live, VZW is the best carrier as far as a system that just works. When I need to make a call it does. Having had to manage nearly 650 phones and over 800 air cards on another carrier in my previous job, I can tell you that while they could not provide the coverage, they were a heck of a lot more responsive when it came time to satisfy the customer.  We can all agree of disagree and complain if we like, that is what this forum thread is about. The global capabilities are one of the things that I am looking forward to. Additionally, on every other device that I have that was upgraded to ICS, it ran smoother, faster and cleaner. That includes both an ASUS and Samsung tablet. Frankly if you don't like the complaining and you don't work for Verizon, then unsubscribe to the thread.