Re: I hate this Thunderbolt and I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rockula

My replacement phone has been great. It's rebooted on me several times, but on average I'd say once a week, which is better than 5 times a day like the old one. I've scaled back what app's i have running too.Though, if I could do it over again I would have researched how to prevent my Market app's from showing back up. I think it's because there was info on my SD card. I still have to "run" them for the first time. So i've only done that with the ones I know I will use. No more Advance Task Killer for me either. The more I install though, the faster my battery drains, whether I'm using the app or not. I've also started using App2SD, but it doesn't really do anything differently than manually going to the applications section and moving something to the SD card.

I'm happy w/ my replacement though. I just wonder if I should DL this OTA that's out. It's prompting me to. But I've heard some say it didn't fix their rebooting problem (which I think has something to do with buggy app's more so than the phone itself). I don't use Hotspot, so that's not a problem. I don't want to introduce an update that could make things worse for me, when things aren't so bad right now.

I just really really want Gingerbread without rooting my phone. I'm chicken to root it becuase I really don't want "other hassles" that come with doing so. My buddy says Gingerbread dramatically improved his battery life. So for me, that would be great. That's my only complaint, extended or not, it can get drained fast because when I'm at home or work, my phone oporates off WiFi unless I turn it off.

j

0 Likes
Re: I hate this Thunderbolt and I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BraveLittleToaster

>>Comments removed.  Discussions concerning rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, etc., are against the forum's <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes