Hey Verizon - Can we have a separate HTC Rezound forum now please!
DharmaDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Verizon,

Now that you have created so many problems for us with the Rezound OTA firmware update can we PLEASE have our own discussion forum?!?  It has been over 2 months now.  Is the bureaucracy still churning to get this done?  Other phones haven't taken this long and phones that have come out after the Rezound already have their own forum discussions (ie: the Galaxy Nexus - but of course it did have a lot of major problems compared to the Rezound before the update).  Is anyone listening or reading this stuff there at Verizon?  Do you just not care?

Re: Hey Verizon - Can we have a separate HTC Rezound forum now please!
keitoflan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd be surprised if they added the missing phones finally to the forums. The droid 3 has been out almost a year and the droid forum is still listed as droid 1 & 2. Maybe once the droid 4 comes out. Which is any week now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Droid 1 and the Droid 2 used to have two separate forums. They have since been combined together.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmurphy914
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know it GHEEZZZ

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

dont think this is gonna happen being its July now

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is an HTC Rezound space. Click on the sub-spaces click near the top of Android space.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have already posted in the HTC Rezound space. If your history of posts are anything to go by.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/droid/htc-rezound

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol....i had NO idea those subspaces existed. i have to say, this site isn't the easiest to navigate. i wonder why they have those subspaces, instead of just putting the rezound in the categories with the rest of the androids???

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is missing the large device icon on the main Page of the Android space. Two other sub-spaces are missing icons.

and can we get it fixed?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

AZ, the rest of the categories are technically sub-spaces.

0 Likes