HTC Thunderbolt WIFI
Mrs_Huyett

Swiped to turn on the wifi and now it is stuck on "turning on", I have even done a factory reset and it is not working still! Please someone help!!!

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt WIFI
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

How did you do a factory reset?

0 Likes
Mrs_Huyett

Turned the phn off, then when turning on pushed the bottom volume button and then the power button.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mrs.Huyett!

That's not good. I can certainly understand your frustration with your device not working properly. Let's get this fixed. If the Wi-fi is stuck on the device, at this point I would recommend another Hard Reset. I checked in the running processes application and there is no way to stop the wifi from running. Here are the complete Alternate Hard Reset instructions http://vz.to/rlYXKN . The Hard Reset will attempt to repair any corrupt software and restore the device back to Factory settings. You will need to activate your device once completed. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
webnesto

I've been having the same issue after multiple Factory resets.  What's the dealio?

0 Likes
Mrs_Huyett

I have done the factory reset and at this point it is useless, the wifi is still showing that it is trying to connect. I guess I might as well wait for another couple of months when I am able to upgrade. This a note to all that HTC is a product I will never buy again. My mom even had problems with her Thunderbolt the first few months she had it. Smiley Sad

0 Likes