Re: Group text messages - won't download/take a long time to download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJgirl, we want you to be able to receive MMS text. Let's work together to get your devices to receive MMS. When did this start? What messaging application are you using?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been trying to send a picture message. Takes for ever to send a less then 1MB size picture. I only have a 3MP cam on the phone. The cell only has 3G, but u'd think it would send such a small file in less then 15 minutes.....Geeeeeeee..... When i had PagePlus it would send the same size file in 30 seconds. Same towers.....

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make that....30 minutes now n it still says sending.....WTF..?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time is vaulable to us, earltash. 30 minutes is a long time to attempt to send a message. Which make/model phone do you have? Are you currently connected to Wi-Fi? Are you able to send a standard text message with no issues?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

My cell is a LG Optimus zone 2 running only 3G on Verizon from the local Walmart.

I can not send a picture message threw wi-fi, has to have data turned on.

I can sent a standard text without a Picture in like 5-10 seconds.

I can send a email with a picture threw wi-fi, and most times i send Pictures this way if i have wi-fi around.

0 Likes
Momikey007

I m sorry Verizon but I call [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . I too have group text problems after the upgrad. My wife refuse to do updates on her phone and now I know why. Her phone work fine on group texts with wifi on. You guys are trying to do to us like Apple does to there cust and that's not cool!!!!!

0 Likes
nofaz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem receiving group texts from my family whether or not there are pictures attached.  I've waited OVERNIGHT at times to receive messages when part of a group text.  Orginally I thought that the problem was a format issue between Apple's product and Droids or perhaps if there was another carrier involved.  I accidently discovered the problem was wifi when I noticed that I had no problems when away from home or work.

It seems to my untrained mind that Verizon installed this problem with an update, when will they solve it and as a

side note, what additional value where they trying to give us as customers by making this obvious error?

VERIZON:  I'd like a response please.