Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

stevesharkman
Miembro

ice cream sandwich in "early 2012" was promised last november when i paid $299 for this phone.

that was a major selling point for this phone.  they said that to sell phones.  they got my $$$.

but still, no ice cream sandwich and i've had it.

there is no excuse for the delay.

am i wrong for being upset about this?

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

demmo86rt
Leader

Yes, just sayin.

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

notarep
Novice

Not wrong to be upset, but you aren't going to be able to return it.

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

NuDroidUsrr
Sr. Member

stevesharkman wrote:

ice cream sandwich in "early 2012" was promised last november when i paid $299 for this phone.

that was a major selling point for this phone.  they said that to sell phones.  they got my $$$.

but still, no ice cream sandwich and i've had it.

there is no excuse for the delay.

am i wrong for being upset about this?

So you got the phone last November, and the only reason you got it was because ICS was promised to you? Most people buy phones because of the features that the phone gives you, like the Beats audio music, or the terrific smartphone experience that it gives them, or because HTC makes great phones.... Not because an OS was promised..

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

KDeWitty
Miembro

Return it to whom? You're outside of your WFG exchange and return period. Verizon simply won't accept it.. or I mean, I suppose you could return it. You're still going to be in contract.... and phoneless…

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

stevesharkman
Miembro

my phone has more bugs in it than a roach motel.

i purchased this phone because they promised ics in "early 2012".

if i don't get a different phone, i'll take all 5 of my phones, my $265 buck a month and i'll go somewhere else.

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

stevesharkman
Miembro

not me, i purchased it because of the operatoring system.

it was sold to me on that promise.

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

PJNC284
Sr. Member

stevesharkman wrote:

not me, i purchased it because of the operatoring system.

it was sold to me on that promise.

If you're buying a device for an expected upgrade, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.  And that isn't just isolated to Verizon.

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

NuDroidUsrr
Sr. Member

PJNC284 wrote:

stevesharkman wrote:

not me, i purchased it because of the operatoring system.

it was sold to me on that promise.

If you're buying a device for an expected upgrade, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.  And that isn't just isolated to Verizon.

Yep... I've seen it too many times.

0 Likes

Re: Gonna return my Rezound if no ICS by August 1st.

mrpearsoy
Novice

And in exchange you will get your cancellation fees and a "have a nice day".